Founded in Friesland is located at Turfmarkt 11, 8911 KS Leeuwarden and is a program of Foundation Innovatiepact Fryslân.
You are visiting this website without us knowing who you are. When you fill in a form, we do of course know who you are. We only use this information to be able to answer your question.
The Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG) - known in English as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - replaces the current privacy legislation as of May 25, 2018. The AVG contains rules for the (automatic) processing of personal data. This new European privacy law forces us to take more action and measures when we record data about customers, staff or other individuals. It is therefore important that we are well prepared and aware of this.
There are many types of personal data. The most obvious data are a person's name, address and place of residence. But telephone numbers and zip codes with house numbers are also personal data. Sensitive data such as someone's race, religion or health are also called special personal data. These are extra protected by law.
What do we record within Founded in Friesland?
We record many things both online and offline where we have to deal with AVG legislation:
- Conversation reports in Office365 (Accessible via computer and mobile app)
- Evaluation interviews (both offline and Office365)
- Contact details through Founded in Friesland website + forms for newsletter or registration as startup
- Project proposals, business plans, business cards (both offline and Office365)
Founded in Friesland processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide us with this data yourself. We record this in our CRM system. Personal data that is recorded here are name and address, jobposition, phone number and e-mail.
What security measures do we take?
- Software is secured with user name and password
- Computers and cell phones are protected by code and/or fingerprint
- Network folders (Office365) are only accessible by users who have rights to do so
- Our website uses a secure connection (https://)
- We draw up a confidentiality agreement for issuing access to our data.
- We regularly inform and train our employees on privacy and how to handle sensitive information.