We live in uncertain times. That's why we want to offer you a bit of certainty in possibilities with an overview of all important links and useful contacts.
Many arrangements have been made by both national and regional governments to support startups. For a clear overview of these arrangements, you can't go wrong with the following sources.
Especially for you as a startup located in the Netherlands, Techleap collects all useful information and contacts. This way you always stay up to date with the latest Dutch startup news.
Which national, provincial and municipal arrangements are available if your startup is located in Friesland? Ynbusiness has put those in a clear overview. This page is being revised regularly and is therefore up to date!
- RIVM: national crisis number (+31 (0)800-1351)
- VNO NCW: information about Corona for entrepreneurs
- Ondernemersplein: information from the Chamber of Commerce on Ondernemersplein
- Chamber of Commerce: the CoC’s Corona Office (+31 (0)800-2117) (in Dutch)
- RVO: frequently asked questions about the coronavirus and doing business
- Government of the Netherlands: frequently asked questions about the coronavirus for employers and entrepreneurs (in Dutch)